Lithosphere offers access to PatDek on a subscription and flat fee basis. The standard subscription provides access for five (5) users for a recurring monthly fee. A flat fee arrangement can be negotiated to cover the particular needs of your case if that is preferred instead of a standard subscription.
Access for additional users can be added in five-user blocks for a low, additional monthly subscription fee.
Please contact us for further information about subscription terms and pricing arrangements.
Support terms are available here.
- Collaboration - information is shared among the entire case team
- Analysis preserved - Preserves analysis even when team members change
- Invalidity contentions - generates 35 USC §§ 102 & 103 contention lists for each claim
- Graphical summary - provides progress summary during prior art review
- Catalog - all prior art information available through one interface
- Invalidity charts - Generates charts for all or selected claims on command
- Unified framework - all team members use case-specific framework for review
- Changes - integrates altered analysis immediately into invalidity charts
- Future cases - prior art and analysis remain available for future projects